Follow me on twitter :)

Friday, September 16, 2011

83. My cousin :)

assalamualaikum...

fuuh...seminggu lebih cuti raye langsung tak masuk blogger...jadiknye blog ini pun terabai lah seperti sekarang...hehe..but anyway, I have come back after about a week of holiday...
(actually, the holiday was not a real holiday, for me 'lah') 'humming'....

this holiday was meant for the Eid celebration for Muslims...so I ought to say that it actually was interesting in any way...furthermore, with extra excitement since my aunt returned to our place for the first day of celebration...she lived in Penang but his husband originally from Pahang...well, it was not them who made us excited but their daughters...with such beautiful kids, anyone can get enchanted by them...

and for me, I can barely remember about anything else since in my eyes, I can only see their faces...haha...
(if love, it will be called lovesickness, but this one, I am not very sure what illness was it..)hehe

so, my aunt first daughter is already 2 years old and her name is Sarah Umairah...her birthday is on 16th of August....while her younger sister was just born like 2 months ago, name Safiya Nuha Amanda (sure, its really long name for that kiddo..) her birth date is on 16th June...well, both have same date of 16th but one in August and the other is in June...
*I kind of like it because it shows the relation between me and someone*teehee


this is Sarah Umairah :) my new little sister...

and these is my aunty holding the baby, Safiya Nuha Amanda :)
love these two tiny creature...they are sooo cute... :)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends