Follow me on twitter :)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

108. Random Confusion

assalamualaikum...

well, for today, my mental, physical and emotion have been crushed upon by a big flatter machine known as male sp. in this world...haha

erm, I have been torturing myself very3 badly that no one can imagine...I am feeling really frustrated but I am really confused...

so, here I am to ask my small number of followers to give response...for some kind of stupid question that I want to ask...

1. what do you think of a man that really pro at flirting??? Can he actually be trusted???
2. What is the purpose of a man to flirt when he already has someone that he claims to love her???
3. When you are in the middle of argument with him, he lied to you for some things but after you calm down, you ask the same question but the answer is different from before, which is the real answer, what would you do???
4. Can a man actually claims that he still and always loves that girl that he left two years ago, but still like someone else and flirt with so many girls?? Is that even possible???
5. Can a man flirt with reason that he is confuse with his own feelings despite already having a girlfriend???
6. How can a man devote himself with a relationship but still claims he flirts because he might like the one that he is flirting with...??? no girl can and will do that...

that is all my question...its okay if no one answered...sometimes not knowing the reason might be better...
I just felt that how ridiculous it is for a man to start relationship but still flirts...
his claim is just that he don't want to leave those girls cause one of them might actually be the one that he really likes...
wah!!! i really feel like swearing and cursing...huhu

No comments:

Fabulous Friends