Follow me on twitter :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

117. Imagination of Sin

assalamualaikum...

this week is really a  killer week.. we are having our semester III examination and it feels like going through the schooling system again...just because the syllabus is cumulatively from semester I until semester III...

so, something really extraordinary happened today.. I was having lunch with a bunch of people which are my classmates...they seem to have something really HOT to be talked about...and what it is, I myself was very eager to know too...

#%R^$....my throat became so thick that I had to pause eating and cannot swallow my food...I drank some water to get some easiness...and what is it about??? it is about my classmate...a boy who recently couple with a girl from the neighboring class...and rumors spread that they actually did something that is unexpected by a Muslim to do it...honestly, when I heard them, telling me about the story, I cannot bring myself to believe in their words...I refused and reluctantly said I believe in him...I just cannot imagine if he ever do such a disgraceful things...

I will never back up and leave my friend...he is my friend and I would admit that I can be said to be close with him...he actually cares about me and also he told me stories and secrets, just that I don't know if the secrets are the truth or not...

so, I decided to read the prove myself to determine the situation...we managed to find the blog that the girl wrote specially for the new relationship that they had...i read through all his post and how sad I am to just imagine that they are all true rumor and not just some empty stories made by others...

and that rumor is: 
they had slept together and they actually had it...the product of his seeds in the girls...
unfortunately, due to the condition right now where both of them are still studying, the girl abort the baby in her womb...

***********

I am confused of what should be done...
should I believe the blog...??? there is still part of me that refuse to believe that what is written is the truth...
I just imagine that what was written were all lies and just like fiction stories wrote by the girl...
and nothing is true...

but the question here is that, part of me that believes in the stories actually don't know how to behave or respond to him, my friend, my colleagues, and my classmate...
he is one of us...
someone should save him from continuously going astray, if it is true...
but still, I am afraid that despite knowing that we should not leave him alone, 
I would actually create distance between us for the only reason of not influenced by what he did...

when the devil and angel presence at the same time,
mind and heart will be clashing and opposing one another...

and only the Most Merciful Allah will be able to help...
to not let more people astray from the path of righteousness...
InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends