Follow me on twitter :)

Friday, February 1, 2013

170. Dragon City

Olla...

I have become mad over a game.. well, first of all its because the game itself is so fun and it keeps bothering me out of my curiosity.. secondly because I played it together with him.. so eventually it becomes double fun..

this game dragon city is brought by FB ultimately.. it is about breeding different types of dragons with some combat using those dragons you have.. so it causes me to be greedy because somehow I really feel like I am going to collect all those dragons...

for now I only have around 30 dragons and I am yet to discover all other types of dragons.. but still I am not yet sure how many the total types of dragon that they have.. but it doesnt cause me anything to try..

here are the list of available dragons and those with stars at the name are what I already have for now...

dragon city list of eggs

No comments:

Fabulous Friends