Follow me on twitter :)

Friday, February 1, 2013

169. alone lonely

Assalamualaikum,

Now I am back... It was hectic due to adjusting and studying at foreign place.

its now early February and it has been 4 months I left Malaysia to study in Ireland. feeling homesick most of the time cannot be denied. a semester has ended and exams were finished around last week. we now have around 2 weeks of holiday as break where everyone is already scattering themselves all over the places in the world.

I hope one day I will be able to go for a holiday but of course with my family. a holiday alone or without family feels so cold. the warmth that family gives can never be replaced and I want that kind of warmness.

usually my day will be accompanied by someone, he is so special to me. unfortunately, I left him in Malaysia cause preparing for our future is our priority. we contact every day and almost all the time. however, starting 2 hours ago until another 4 days, I doubt that we can even get in touch. he has gone to visit his relatives in kampung. I hope internet connection is somewhat available there. its almost impossible but its still possible. so lets put up some faith.

with that, I am officially bored because I am officially alone and I feel so lonely.

I planned on keeping myself busy so that it will buy some time and I will feel that time flies...I do hope Wednesday comes early than usual...haha...

so thats it...I hope I can keep updating my dearest blog continously after this since I assume that I already settled down nicely here...

till then...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends