Follow me on twitter :)

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

173. My new huddies ♥

Hi everyone... it has been really long time since i last wrote here... well life was hectic with ups and down.. it was hard but it is and always be the road meant fir me... why? Because Allah already had everything planned out from the beginning...

So what i really want to write in this post is basically just an excitement...eagerness of a noob like me to be using this new buddies right now...

Want to know him better? Guess who...it is mr.nito... he is my note that i just got yesterday... i am way too excited to have it and i really hope that it can helps me, to be a better person and better student.. *-*

I guess i want to recommend this Samsung Galaxy Note 8" to everyone because :

1. Its big but still handy
2. Suitable for students who wants to have easy access to internet and notes
3. Because of the clear screen for reading notes with optimal font size for your eyes..dude, love your eyes ;)
4. It has multiwindow whick u find it very useful and easier to do works
5. Not to mention there is heck a lot if free apps to be downloaded from google play

So as conclusion, i rate it for ★★★★★

Hehe, i wonder if its too exaggerating...lol :o

No comments:

Fabulous Friends