Follow me on twitter :)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

141. My Prayer

Assalamualaikum,

here, I have a story that was shared by one of my friends, and here goes the story...

A woman said: 
"while I was praying, my little daughter came to me and called me over and over again, but I didn't answer her of course because I was performing Solat."

Her 6 years old brother came to her and told that little girl: "Shame on you!! How can you interrupt their dialogue!! Don’t you see that mom is talking to Allah!!”

When I heard these words coming from my little son, I got chills throughout my body, I felt humiliation and shame of myself because I was unaware of the greatness of the One... and I am actually standing between His Hands! I was in the presence of the Creator of the heaven and the earth, talking to Him and yet I was rushing through my Solat.

The words of my little son moved me so much that I remembered them every time I made Takbeer to perform Solat!

Subhan Allah!!!.... The One who sends wise messages through children to remind the adults...

weehee~~~ nice right...may we can also get touched b those words..."selamat beramal" :)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends