Follow me on twitter :)

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

166. In Pain

Asssalamualaikum,

Last Thursday, I was very excited to eat a box of Nasi Ayam bought from the bazaar after fasting for that day. I love it so much because it is so delicious, though it finally became a cause for a tragedy in my life. huhu

I was having diarrhea for all night long and due to continously exposed to water during the night, I fell sick with a very high fever. The next day was supposed to be the day where my family and I will be going to Kuala Lumpur. However, due to my illness, the journey was nearly dismissed but I fought the illness to enable us to go to the Wisma Putra in Putrajaya.

I was supposed to go there in order to submit an application to apply for the Letter of Good Conduct for continuing my studies overseas. In the end, we did go there but i failed to apply it because as soon as I reached the front desk counter, for the first time in my life I felt dizzy and everyone turns pitch dark.

I really thought that at that time I can actually collapsed but I quickly excuse myself from the counter to go to the toilet. After that, I felt really sick and I cannot stand standing. I always find a place where I can sit or lean against. I was so worried as suddenly it seems that I am having a low blood pressure.

Huhu, that evening, my fever went up again. It is higher that my fever that morning. So that night, I cannot sleep comfortably and I wake up almost every hour. Fortunately, now my condition is all better and I slowly regain  my strength to do works and chores. hehe

No comments:

Fabulous Friends