Follow me on twitter :)

Monday, May 23, 2011

1. 3W : Wishing Warm Welcome

Hye and Hello to everyone...

This is my blog and I welcome myself and everyone who will be reading this...
It will always be about love and gentle reminder for everyone who has never feel love, who is in love and who has been 'tortured' by love...


Hurm, actually I just created this blog for leisure since I thought that I might need some space to express the feelings that everyone will feel, if they got into the same shoes and same boat...

I actually got another blog which I make space for myself to pour out motivational reminder for my own self so that I will have something to be referred at during my low and down...hehe, so, this blog is mainly functioning as a medium to say and express what is really inside by deepest and bottom heart...

I would rather admit that i had once, hates and do not believe in love...and until a moment where I finally get the chance to know it in closer view and also feels in occasionally...well, feelings are not meant to be forced...haha...so, yes, I did once fall in something called 'love' with someone...a boy, that is barely leaving my heart until now...

erm, what shall I say more??? yes, maybe I should admit the fact that we are now separated...I have been separated with him by the fact that we are not meant for each other, I guessed...so, during the time we were together, the feelings that I have towards him can never be imagined...and I just dumbly thought that he was feeling the same thing as I did...despite the feelings that I have, I had always turn it into something good in which I made him as the motivation for me to achieve my goal....

but now, after we separated, I realised that not everyone can change the word love into something good...unfortunately for me, I am certain now that he was not feeling the same thing as what I did...he got drifted away by the feelings between us...its a sad thing but I just cant figure it out why...haha...so, we need to learn a lesson from whatever experiences that we gained in life...

and again, welcome to my blog, dear readers....

No comments:

Fabulous Friends