Follow me on twitter :)

Thursday, October 13, 2011

92. Running Man

assalamualaikum...

yesterday was a very happy day for me and my classmates..we had our gathering but we made it different from other gathering...we put aside the etiquette and also protocol of being a lady and gentleman...we ignore the rule of elegance and forget about the 'be strong' in front of each other...

haha...all in all, we had our greatest time spend together yesterday although it was only for about one hour...we had a PICNIC...!!! yeay.. :)



we had lots of foods and drinks and also desserts...I love the cupcakes and also red velvet cake...it all taste really good especially on a tiring day and during hot day...haha...we ate a lot, talk a lot and also laugh a lot...


I got two cupcakes but another one was given to someone as a token of gratitude for helping us take a class picture together...

and by the way, our theme for the picnic was 'BLUE'...my fav, so, I am really inspired to be happy... :)
blue is just so serene... :)
yesterday, no one was controlling his macho or her beauty...for one time, everyone went all out to enjoy the moment and to release whatever that is not shown before...

finally, after the eating session, we played a game...this game is inspired through the reality show 'Running Man'...since most of us are the KOREAN fans, we watch it and like it...that is why we also played the game and it really does make people laugh non-stop...

hehe, so, yesterday will be the unforgettable memories ever between my classmates and me...
really hope that each and every one of us will be able to have our dream comes true one day... :)




No comments:

Fabulous Friends