Follow me on twitter :)

Saturday, October 15, 2011

97. Me and You

assalamualaikum...

here. I want to create a story or mere tale about me and you. but it would not be full story but just the description on the surface. and it would be using idiomatic language.

"When I first met you, I honestly did not know that you were gonna be this important to me"

"While you are too busy looking for the perfect person, you will probably miss the imperfect person who could make you perfectly happy!!!"

"Love is like a war, easy to start, hard to end, impossible to forget;
it does not decide who wins, only who's left..."

"No man is worth my tears, but once I find one that is, 
I believe he won't make me cry..."

"Just because my eyes do not tear,
does not mean my heart does not cry,
and just because I come off strong,
does not mean there is nothing wrong..."

haha...and that is it...wee~~~ hope the message does go across....

No comments:

Fabulous Friends