Follow me on twitter :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

147. Feeling Good

Assalamualaikum,

Phew, it feels good to be home...and finally its not just a few weeks holiday, but it marks the end of the programme that I took... I am relieved, yet I am also nervous to wait for the result to come out...

Whatever it is, I still feel that I should enjoy the moment that I have right now...with so much leisure time, I can now do what I couldn't do in the past two years...my heart is excited to be able to fill my time with my passion...

Sometimes, I did wonder whether I am actually a science or an art student...its because, although I am studying science, my heart beats for arts...huahuahua...

Anyway, it never says wrong to choose both path...what is important is how I am going to manage my time... Not only that, it is also important to put priority to what I should do first...I will do both but I must make sure that I won't neglect either one of them...haha, how ambitious...

But, its not wrong to aim high because it allows me to challenge my limit instead of limit my challenge...everything that happen must have a reason behind it and whether its bad or good, make it as an experience...hehehe

choose wisely and just enjoy the show that you pick... ;)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends