Follow me on twitter :)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

50. Friend's Jealousy

buenos dias...

did you ever feel jealous for someone or about something? yeah, it is a very common and cannot be avoided because it is natural....we often feel jealous when we love something or someone but it seems like we are losing them...at that point, we sure are jealous...sometimes, I just can't retrieve when did I start to feel jealous about something...unfortunately, jealous is actually a disease and sickness...haha...I am sick...help me!!!


what I know is that, if we are feeling jealous for a healthy competition, then, it is good...but, when the jealousy get grip on you and it starts to control your life to be such a jerk, then it is really a disease...


there is someone in my life that is really important to me...who else?! she is my best friend and I think the bestest one...we have been friends for 4 years and still as BFF...I am happy until some extent when she appears to be somewhat jealous of me...

what I usually notice is that, she always seems jealous of whom my friend is...each time I have new friends, she would want to get to know them and if I am really close to that friend and we are close friends, she tends to start planning on how to tackle that friend to be closer to her...and usually it works out and turn out to be that friend is very close to her and ignore me instead....I just don't get it...what is her point?? it does not happen just a time to make me came out with the assumption that she is jealous...
but so many times from what I can remember that it makes me afraid of building a hatred inside me for her...

what is more serious is that, her jealousy is not happening only to my friends but also to my boy friends...whenever I am close to any boy, she tends to disturb our friendship by starting to create arguments or worst, she starts to make a fun of us by creating mock such as we like each other or something like that...this thing would end up to be the cause of me and the boy to become farther since we are actually embarrassed with the gossips and controversy...

and suddenly, after some time, she would stop the teasing and she will be the one that starts to be very nice and friendly to that boy...so, end up like my girl close friends, the boys would be friend with her, very close indeed...and ignoring me like we never know each other before...

I was frustrated...I lose friends because of her...its okay of she wants to be friends with my friends...we can always make friends together,...but do she actually have to seized out my friends from me...it is not fair...

sometimes, I would wish that I dont know her..
sometimes, I would wish that we are not best friends forever...
sometimes, I would wish that I did not meet her..
sometimes, I would wish that she would disappear...

haha...I know I am cruel...but, I think you are more cruel than me...

ATTENTION !!!

for unhealthy competition between friends

peace no war...!!!  

No comments:

Fabulous Friends