Follow me on twitter :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

59. Worst Ever

여보세요

hehe...well, I really missed him a lot I guess...I was having problem to contact and reach him for nearly a week now...wait, a week?? that is really a long period of time...miss him badly...huhu...

actually because of the trouble I was having and also the worries of what is in my head about anything that might happen to him, I dreamed last night, about him...

I Dream Of You

well, what do you guys think about dream??? is dream something that can be true or just a game of sleep??

some people said that dreams can be what would be happening...
some said differently as dreams are something that will not be happening but the opposite of it that will happen...
and other would say that dreams are something that symbolize our feelings...as we might dream bout whom we care or miss so much...
but I did hear another opinion that says dreams are sign to show that the people that was in our dream was actually missing us and trying to find us...

so, which one is true??? 
the answer is with Allah... :))

hehe...although it was about him, but it make me really sad since the dream was worst than ever...it was really something that no one, neither me or him can imagine that situation really happening to him...huhu...

the dream was too bad that I woke up this morning with such restless heart and worried...i was thinking about various of thing of the probability that he might really have been in troubles that cause me to be unable to reach him...at the same time I was afraid that if there was something happening, and yet I am not there to offer help to him...I was not able to calm down..even though I was at first happy to dream about him, but with such a dream, I hope that next time I would dream about something nicer...hurm....


I was extremely shock by such a dream but I know that the dream did heal a part of my heart that misses him so much...

 ..::: finally :::..
"love what you dream, dream what you love"...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends