Follow me on twitter :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

53. Be Careful What You Wish For

good evening I bod to everyone...

I believe that everyone is most likely has heard this phrase before..it is either in quotes, novel or from someone's mouth...the phrase of "be careful what you wish for" is a very meaningful and yet very dreadful...hehe

 it is a novel...have you read it?? I did..hehe



actually, something was haunting me about this quotes...because something did happen to me lately related to this phrase...

I did talk something that I did not thing first about it...at that time, it was just merely for the sake of making someone happy...so, I accidentally wished that I can forget and get rid of someone from my life forever...but, actually, after I said it, I did realise that I don't want to...but, unfortunately, things had been said out loud...

so, what I can do is just hoping that it won't happen and the wish that I had made would not work out for real...for sometime I did believe that it was not happening..but after that sometime, I began to worry since I can smell something bad is happening that would let to my dreadful wish...

and finally...!! yes, it happened...even though I am actually have prepared myself for that possibility, I still cannot accept what happen and I broke down at once...I cried terribly that I can only regret what have I wish...I know I did not mean it...but yet I said it, with my own mouth...and so here is what I did wish for...

huhu, I am not able to interpret what is my feeling now...obviously I am blaming myself...huhu...

just, forgive me for what i accidentally wished...I did not mean it..please, turn back the time...
so that I can redo everything...and hold you tightly...please...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends