Follow me on twitter :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

61. DO IT

selamat pagi cikgu...

hehe, that is what we used to say as a student aitte...its kinda cute heh...

actually, being a student is not an easy task to do, you know...with all the stuffs that need to be done by the due dates and also to pay attention at what interests us the most so that we will continuously be spirited in doing something...huhu...very hectic and amazing actually...

so, recently, my life was messed up by the assessment needed for internal as well as external marking which are for our real examination on the next semester...so, I did have a thought about quitting or maybe taking things for granted and just do everything as it is, enough for it to be done...I was actually planning on not putting extra effort on it...



but somehow, someone's saying did stir my heart and my thought about it...I was wondering if I was thinking about the right thing and would that be in my mind when I am actually a student where I have my ambitions to be aimed at...she was someone that is amazing and totally flawed me...I admire her for her determination, confidence and aura...

she said this things directly to me ::

"if we have and need to do something, we got to do it...
WE DO IT ONCE, AND WE DO IT RIGHT"

so, hearing this, my heart suddenly beat faster as if it has been recharged from a very low battery to full one... my heart was thumping like it is in a race and it needs to catch up with something or someone...and from that moment on, I know that there is something that I need to change, my MINDSET...

the course I am taking is hard...everyone knows...even me...but I still choose to be in it...so, by hook or by crook, I just need to endure it since it is my interest...if I do it right this one time when I really need to do it, it will be just once...once and for all...after I succeed, there will be no repetition of this...so, just make sure that I won't fail so that I will not have to repeat same stage in life, again..


and only then, I can really bid farewell to SUFFER...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends