Follow me on twitter :)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

52. Memory of Love

assalamualaikum....

post kali ini akan ditulis dalam bahasa campur...maksudnya ada bahasa melayu dan bahasa inggeris...

this post would be about the feelings of love...it is very subjective to know whether we love someone or not...in my situation, I am actually still confused about my feeling...am I still not letting him go?? am I still loving him???

even myself is still not sure about it, then how can everyone else make their assumptions that I am actually have not let him go because I still love him...


but to be realistic, I do not think that it is actually still love that I am feeling thus causing the unforgotten memory to remain...

tapi sebenarnye, tak boleh nak lupe je keadaan dan peristiwa tu semua...

sebab???

the reason is because, the history that happened was too important or was having too big of impact on ourselves causing the memory could not be deleted...

huhu...that is why..actually I am still not sure if this theory is right...hehe...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends