Follow me on twitter :)

Monday, August 8, 2011

66. For Tonight


Here's a magical feather - soft and white
---feel it stroke your neck and whisper
-------Night-night
-----------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
---------------feel it stroke your shoulders and whisper
------------------Night-night
----------------------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
--------------------------feel it stroke your chest and whisper
-------------------------------Night-night
------------------------------------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
----------------------------------------feel it stroke your tummy and whisper
-------------------------------------Night-night
----------------------------------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
----------------------------feel it stroke your legs and whisper
-----------------------Night-night
-------------------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
---------------feel it stroke your feet and whisper
----------Night-night
------Here's a magical feather - soft and white
---Hold it in your hands now and whisper
Night-night

Sorry to bother you, but I just mean to wish goodnight to everyone...
before I sleep, I wanna say, I love my day, I love everyone and I forgive everyone...
not only that, I hope everyone can also forgive me...

GooDNighT and SweeTDreaM...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends