Follow me on twitter :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

79. Hidden Card

Assalamualaikum.

We actually just received our placement results last Friday...placement is like putting a boundry of students so that they will have more specific scope of aimed university... and so, the placement decision is made by considering factors 
i. results of semester 1 and semester 2
ii. interview with external interviewer
iii. personal statement (hardest thing to do...)
iv. confidential report (by mentor)
v. recommendation of teachers

I won't forget to be grateful to one and the Only Allah that actually made my hope comes true...
I got the place that I want as my first choice...

as soon as the placement list is out, everyone had their own feelings...
some felt happy, sad, angry, frustrated, annoying and etc...
but however, all of us were bound to say that we got here and we got there...


and recently, which was yesterday, the counselor actually made changes to the placement list and as soon as it was out, people were getting anxious again about what their fate give them...I was anxious too...

luckily, mine has no changes...I stay at my bound place...but indeed, I felt happy since in the listing, my name has rise to smaller number of the list...

but when I think of it again, about the incident like yesterday,
I would say that I actually agree with my teacher, Teacher Reda...

because she said that we should not be too easy and comfortable saying that we got here and there...
it is not something that is confirmed yet...the placement just created us the bound..
but we still need to hurdle the obstacles like the real exams and also the medical interview...
if only we pass both of that, then only we are being accepted by the university and only then that our fate is concealed...
but for now, the name is not definitely able to go there...the list is just what the chance you have and the biggest possibilities for us...
there are still long way for us to walk until we reached our destination...

so, instead of saying we got here...we got there..
I think it would better if we say :
"I am bound to that place"
"I may get that place InsyaAllah"
"Now my priority is that place"
"my goal is clearer now"
"I have chance to get to that place"

we can say anything...but that anything does not include statements that actually show the state that you are confirmed to be there...because no one knows what cards will Allah play for us..

and that hidden card is called fate and destiny...

will our fate be as nice as getting Aces like this?? no one knows.. :)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends