Follow me on twitter :)

Thursday, June 9, 2011

17. Number 12 & 13

hehe, the next signs will be something that most of the girls did not expect to happen to boys... but it actually did happen sometimes to a certain boys who are falling in love deeply...

he would want to always be near his girlfriends,...even if they are not meeting, he would feel that it would be enough if he is still able to see her with his own eyes even from quite a distance...he will feel uncomfortable when he couldn't see his girl in his eyes...

when I did have him by my side, he used to go to class to study and oftenly walk pass in front of my class... I quickly understood that he was checking for my presence... i never felt suffocated by his appearance but I really feel grateful that I have someone who really care about me...


and again, he will be like our father and whatsoever, just to protect us... because he used to do these kinds of things had made me become someone dependent and 'manja' to him...huhu

No comments:

Fabulous Friends