Follow me on twitter :)

Monday, June 20, 2011

36. Is This Crush???

good evening everyone~~~!

hmm, I got to know someone through one of my bet friend....credit to that someone...haha...and that person is a he...anyway, if HE is reading this post, I would like to say something...I am really grateful that I got to know you and I am really sorry if I might hurt your feelings...

so, until now, I think we have been friends for more than a week, about two weeks I guess...but, we get close easily and very fast that even us are aware of our state..hmm...

I am really comfortable with him...I like to be friend with him...but, me myself cannot understand my heart...whether this is love, admire, crush or like...and do I like him just as a friend or more than that??? ouh, someone, please answer me and give me a hint to this problem so that I can solve it...anyway, whatever the feeling is, the one thing that I know is that, he did one love someone and still love her..but he just doesn't want to admit it... :P



so, in this post, I just want to write about him on the way for me to discover my feeling for him... :)

let see if I can give 15 random things about him that I know...

1. his name is A____ S________...
2. he is doing the Law foundation in UiTM Merbok Kedah
3. he was schooling at the Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama ... (I guess...)
4. he is very funny...credit to him to be able to make me laugh all the time..
5. he is someone who has a problem to get close with girls... :P
6. he was a prefect during his secondary school...
7. he did go to the PLKN after SPM...haha
8. he is not a type of person that is sentimental...
9. he likes someone, his junior but he denies it..but I just knew it...
10. he learn SILAT...haha...preparation for emergency, he says...
11. he has all boys siblings...
12. he is someone that is 'alim' but he does not admit that...
13. he can be very bad if he gets angry...haha
14. he likes to play with hearts...hmmm :(
15. he lives in selangor...
addition :: he likes to call me Panda


wow, that was really hard...hard enough for me to find things to say in each number...anyway, we barely know each other...we still need time to know one another...but I really have to determine my feelings really fast...

and, this thing starts when he asked me to fill in some questions and that time I was thinking, what really is he to me??? erm, is it a crush???

anyway, I am really sorry that if I really had a crush on him, I hope he still did remember what I told him about the coincident of the similarities between him and my previous bf...if I am having a crush on him, I strictly warn myself not to fall because of the reflection of my ex on him...I want to like him for who he is...please Allah...let me clear about the feelings.... :)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends