Follow me on twitter :)

Friday, June 10, 2011

23. His Story to History

so now I will tell a lil bit about him who is still sticking around in my head...

I dunno what has he done to me to make me this way badly...but I know that I had been stuck in a corner somewhere and still not letting him go eventhough I do feel that he is now different and had left all the memory of us back there with the place long ago...much longer than I have thought...because the fact that he is much stronger than me... yes, he is strong enough to endure the pain and let it go as easy as throwing away the rubbish in the dustbin...

now, I would think that he sees me as something or stain in his life that he would and must get rid of to make his life clean again...huhu :'( that is saddening but I think that is the reality that I have to face...

my head want to forget him logically, but my heart won't let me do it...why?? I don't know... =.='



*~~~~~*

I got to know him during upper secondary school...I transferred to that school at my form 4 and got to know him at the late form 4 year...it was all and coincident event since I was needed to complete some stuffs with him...we be friend in just a short while...it was just that I felt comfortable while I was with him and I felt secured as if he gave some kind of assurance...I liked the feelings at that moment...

as time flies, we completed the tasks and we did not talk to one another after that tasks...we barely acknowledge each other when we bumped into each other...I was shy and I don't know his reason...so, I just could care less and let the situation remain like that...I have nothing to gain or lose somehow...hehe

but, after some time, he used to meet my classmate and I was close with that person...I got to know that he asked for my number...I was happy but at the same time was furious because I was thinking like, "what the weird thing to do to ask for my phone number...??" but when I knew that my classmate gave him wrong number, I was mad and I tried to reach him by any means just to tell him that it was not y number..

as we met when I told him about the wrong number, we finally happened to exchange numbers face to face...I was blushing at that time... *wink2* huuhu

we text a lot and we became really close...it seems like we understand each other very well...I was having good time and very happy with him...the happiness was just could not be described by words...

as we are friends, things began to change...I realised that as soon as I detected that something between us is wrong...things and feelings getting to get weird but our relationship is surprisingly not getting awkward...hehe

with the feelings that we had, we manage to control it for a year without any commitment to each other, but after that, we are a couple...huhu... *and suddenly I wondered, he did not even ask me whether I would like to be his girlfriend or not..huhu...* BUT, he just said to me one night that he already treated and acknowledge me as his girlfriend...I had nothing to say but just let it be... :))

so, that is all..what I know is that we both are humans and we have the same feelings towards each other...he might not be rich or clever as many more boys out there, BUT he is the only one person who could make my heart beat faster even with only one word from his mouth...he is not very romantic like number one playboy on earth, but once he tried his best to make me feel happy, no one can do better than him...

as we are both slave of Allah, we are not perfect and we try to make complimentary of each other...we have the same passion but the different is that when I am negative, he would be the positive and when he gets negative, I would make myself positive..

because, only by that way that we are able to maintain the electrostatic forces of attraction between us...so that we will always be attracted to each other and not repelling from one another...

we manage to overcome any obstacles no matter how much we fight, quarrel and get mad at each other...we understand each other as well and as good as we understands ourselves no matter what is the difference between us...with such lacking of time to love each other, how on earth are we able to hate one another...

** those who cannot hate or get mad to each other will not even able to love or miss one another...because they are too similar to have such feelings....**

*~~~~~*

but now everything is different...even one word from any one of us would create a fight between us...there is always something that would make us despise each other...I just cannot find any leak hole around us to escape from this problem...but I really have to stay strong and fight for it before I regret everything...

I don't know whether it is really happening now that we could not understand each other anymore or it is just us who refuse and do not try to understand each other...I wonder where on Earth is the chemistry between us had gone and I really hope that the chemistry will be able to make his way back to us safely bringing the love around once again.... :)

No comments:

Fabulous Friends