Follow me on twitter :)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

25. The Reason

sometimes, we just could not understand more about what happen...sometimes people do feel that they are doing the right thing at that certain moment but at another moments, the reason changes, the justification changes and even the thought changes...and, the only thing left to do is regret...




be ease about feeling regret...everyone feels that all the way of their life...but the question is, do we even have the rights to regret??? the rights to feel regret only belongs to people who made their decision after thinking really carefully and decided on to something...so, their regret is worth a thought because they actually made the effort to make a decision...so, whatever decision they made, they are going to make the best and the most out of it...

.:: like the saying ::.
...there is no decision that is right, we are the one who make the decision taken to be right for us...

to not make decision is wrong, and to make decision might also not be right...so, what should be done?? since everything just drew us farther apart... 

this is all about my ex-boyfriend...he made the decision, and I was not included in the factor to be considered during the decision making...I had to remain quiet and accept everything...but, the decision he made only made us being separated...he left me without even one single reason and I could think of so many possibilities that it only hurts my head...

until one day that I gave up for the fight of knowing the reason...as I started to turn my back on him, I got to know his REASON...there are many, but the main one really  made my heart broke and shattered even more into pieces...

to him, the reason that he has is very logic and reasonable but to me, it is something that I need to learn to accept...

*~~~*
the reason was just because I am smarter than him...what does he think of me?? do I look like someone who cares so much about things like that..?? 

fine, I accepted it but it causes unfavourable situation where I also grew the feelings of anger and hatred towards him...but, each and every time that I felt it, my heart is in pain...so, finally I gave up the hatred and the only I could feel was pain...it was hurting badly that I thought I could not even breathe...but I know I have to because if that is his reason, I should try to understand him, more than anyone does...it is all because of LOVE...and I decided to remain as the one who got hurt as I follow my heart... 

I really hope that I am not wrong in this...

No comments:

Fabulous Friends