Follow me on twitter :)

Saturday, June 25, 2011

43. Forgiving and Forgiven


You forgive me for liking you too much, 
And I'll forgive you for not liking me enough

You forgive me for missing you so, 
And I forgive you for being so cold

You forgive me for the loud racing of my heart,
And I 'll forgive you for not hearing it

You forgive me for playing you games of love, 
And I'll forgive you for toying with my emotions

You forgive me for finding you so attractive,
And I'll forgive you for not noticing

You forgive me for raising you up so high,
And I'll forgive you for bringing me down so low

You forgive me for wanting to be with you, 
And I'll forgive you for avoiding me

You forgive me for being so pathetic,
And I'll forgive you for taking advantage of it

You forgive me for not being able to let go,
And I'll forgive you for never having latched on

You forgive me for having hopes and dreams,
And Ill forgive you for crushing them

And so now, we are even...

** this is just a random post...it is just something that I like
forgive me if it accidentally hurts anyone
and I'll forgive those who assume that this is for them

No comments:

Fabulous Friends